Select products offered by sellers may be eligible for business purchases on the Platform.
Upon Your purchase of product(s) eligible for business purchases, You may be able to avail the benefits of GST input tax credit. Accordingly, at your request, an invoice containing the GSTIN as provided by You ("Tax Invoice") shall be issued to You by the Seller(s) selling such products.
- GST invoice will have, inter alia, the following details printed on it: -GSTIN associated with your registered business, as provided by you
- Entity name of your registered business, as provided by you
- Not all products are eligible for business purchases on the Platform and the same is solely at the discretion of the Sellers. You will be able to view the eligibility of Tax Invoice on the product page on the Platform.
- Purchases on the Platform must only be for end consumption. Users must not use products purchased on the Platform for any commercial, promotional, resale or further distribution purposes.
- For seamless availment of input tax credit, kindly mention the delivery address as the address which is mentioned as the registered place of business as per the records of GST authority. Please note that availment of input tax credit is subject to provisions of GST Act and rules.
- The delivery and billing addresses will be required to be the same, please note that input tax credit will be denied by GST authority if the delivery address and GSTIN in the GST invoice are of different states.